How To Pick Your Business Structure: Sole Proprietorship vs. LLC vs. S Corporation vs. C Corporation -- Explained Specifically For a Small Business Owner
What you'll never read on websites that offer incorporation services.
ompanies that offer business filing services seem to provide plenty of information about different business structures right on their websites. But are you sure they provide you with all information so that you can make the choice that is most beneficial for you and not for them?
I'm not going to badmouth anyone, but let me ask you this question:
Most casinos offer Poker and Blackjack lessons right on the premises. But do they teach you how to play those games so you can win or just so you can spend more money at their establishment while thinking that you are going to win?
I'm sure you know the answer. So if you are making your decision about which business structure to form based on what you've read on a website of a company that offers to file your incorporation paperwork, then you are no better off that an amateur gambler at the casino table right after taking a lesson in gaming from that same casino.
I'm going to discuss various business structures available in the USA, including Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations, and C Corporations, and the differences among them. So that you can form a legal entity which really allows to save on taxes and shield you from liability.
Once you read the Incorporation Master's Guide:
• You'll discover the loopholes which allow you to save tens of thousands of dollars on taxes by forming the right business structure.
• You'll discover how to properly protect your personal assets by forming a separate legal entity. So that you don't accidently lose the protection by piercing the corporate veil.
• You'll be able to decide if you should incorporate in a business-friendly state (like Delaware or Nevada).
• You'll also find out when you should not incorporate in another state, but instead register your company in your home state. (There are cases when incorporating in NV or DE can actually increase your taxes instead of lowering them.)
• Most importantly, you'll know which business structure is best
for your specific situation: LLC, S corporation, C Corporation, Partnership or Sole Proprietorship. You'll know which one can save you the most on taxes (and there are huge differences in taxation of these entity types).
My guide covers all 50 states. So no matter where you are located, you'll be able to find all the information that you need.
What is Incorporation Master's Guide
What I have to offer you is an e-book about Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations and C Corporations. It describes all the differences among those business structures regarding taxation, acquisition, financing, transfer, exit and, of course, liability.
I am a businessman, and I value my time. I assume that you value your time as well. When I was creating my guide to help you quickly learn about business structures, I made sure to write it in a simple and condensed style.
If a concept can be fully explained in detail on one page, then it should be explained on one page, not on ten pages full of filler content.
What I have to offer you is a guide with 57 pages of pure information specifically on the topic of which business structure to pick given your particular situation.
It'll probably take you less than an hour to read the entire thing. Then, you can use it as a reference whenever you need to look up any specific information.
I am not a lawyer or a CPA; I am a businessman. My words are simple and to the point, so there is no confusion. My writing is meant for people who are interested in using their energy to make money rather than spending time on administrative tasks (which still must be done, but can be done quickly).
I included all information in an electronic (PDF) format for fast and easy distribution. This way you'll get it without having to pay for the shipping cost of a physical book, and you'll have access to all information immediately. Ordering and downloading the Incorporation Master's Guide only takes a couple of minutes.
halloween winnie the pooh iprintables
nelson and winnie mandela children
winnie the pooh comforter
winnie pooh baby shower
1980 s stuffed winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh bassinet crib by simplicity
winnie the pooh wallpaper 1920 x 1080
mattel baby winnie the pooh figures
winnie the pooh vinyl christmas window decorations
winnie the pooh quilt book
winnie the pooh light switch cover
geeha winnie diddle
winnie the pooh bear hand painted vans slip ons blue winnie the poo with balloon
ralphs winnie the pooh cake
1976 minnie winnie craigslist
winnie pool black clip art
polystyrene decorations winnie the poo
free printable winnie the pooh birthday invitations
winnie the pooh hunny pot clip art
winnie the poWhat do all rich and successful people have in common?
They might have made their money differently, but there is one thing they all do:
They do everything they can to make sure they pay as little taxes as legally possible, while making sure their assets are well-protected from people looking for an easy lawsuit.
So if you already have substantial income or planning on making money with your new venture, you need to start doing what the rich do -- structure your business, your assets and your liabilities in a way that allows you to safely accumulate wealth.
What happens in the first few minutes of reading my guide:
Once you open my guide, you'll immediately learn if it's better for you to pay self-employment taxes (by using LLC) or pay yourself a salary (with S corporation) or go with double-taxation (C Corporation).
You'll be able to look at your current situation, at your business and your assets, and check my guide to see which structure best suits your needs and allows you to pay as little as possible in combined personal and corporate taxes.
You'll also discover a few instances when it makes sense to stick to a Sole Proprietorship covered by an umbrella liability insurance policy instead of forming a separate business entity.
As you continue reading, you'll form a concrete plan for how to structure your entity. You'll know the pros and cons of all alternatives, and you'll be able to pick the best legal structure for your location and situation.
In just a couple of hours from now you'll have a clear understanding of which business structure you need. You'll be ready to file your paperwork knowing that your legal entity is going to be structured the best way possible.
Who is Incorporation Master's Guide for?
My guide is for you if any one of the following applies:
• You are thinking about incorporation, but not sure if you need it or not.
• You have already decided to incorporate, but not sure which entity type is best.
• You are starting a new retail, wholesale, or service business and need to pick the right structure from the beginning.
• You are starting a professional practice or a consulting business.
• You are restructuring an existing business either by splitting up or by inviting new partners.
• You receive passive income from investments and need to lower your taxes.
• You are about to attract investment and need to structure your entity to reduce taxation and shield yourself from possible future problems with investors.
• You own property or have substantial business and/or personal assets that you need to protect from lawsuits.
My guide covers all 50 states and lists a great variety of situations to make sure that you'll find the solution that covers your specific needs.
What exactly is included in my guide?
Here is the table of contents of Incorporation Master's Guide:
• The Differences Between Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations and C Corporations
• The biggest financial advantage of a Sole Proprietorship
• The single worst danger of a Sole Proprietorship
• Limitations of a Sole Proprietorship
disney baby winnie the pooh walker nz
winnie the pooh greetings
glittery moving rabbit from winnie the pooh
printable winnie the pooh alphabet letters
winnie the pooh rainbow duvet cover sets in south africa
rabbit cake winnie the pooh designs
vinyl stencils winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh double camp cot
winnie mandella shoes
baby winnie the pooh clipart
old winnie the pooh push along walker
glass winnie the pooh piggy bank
owl winnie the pooh quotes
winnie smithtown ny
cheap winnie the pooh purple cot bedding
free winnie poo and friends screensavers
decorating a nursery bedroom with winnie de pooh
winnie the witch crafts
winnie the pooh bear canvas hand painted vans slip ons
winnie the pooh quotes in disneyland
• Taxes of a Sole Proprietorship
• When a Sole Proprietorship is the most appropriate business form
• What you need to know about tax credits
disney classic mug winnie
antique winnie the pooh dolls
winnie the pooh invitation coloring page free
bunk bed of winnie the pooh
simplicity for children bassinet winnie the pooh
1978 1979 1980 1981 winegabo minnie winnie for sale
how to paint acrylic winnie the pooh picture
printable winnie the pooh halloween name tags
free winnie the pooh crochet patterns
birthday invitation winnie the pooh layout
winnie the pooh themed baby showers south africa
winnie the pooh designs scrap free download
winnie the pooh fan club
how to draw tiger from winnie the pooh with a heart
winnie de pooh room decorationlegoland star wars kits
disney baby winnie the pooh bassinet
classic winnie the pooh duffle bag disney store in 2005
winnie the pooh ukulele tab
free winnie the pooh screensaver
2001 winnebago 27 foot minnie winnie floorplan
• How to set up a Sole Proprietorship.
• When a Partnership is really a Partnership
• Four different kinds of Partnerships and the most appropriate one for your business
• When to pick a Partnership instead of a corporation
• Advantages for raising capital and finding better-qualified employees
• The single biggest problem with Partnerships
• How to set up a Partnership agreement
• Splitting profits and picking up losses
• What taxes to pay
• How to set up a Partnership
• When you really should set up a corporation (and when you really shouldn't)
• How to lower your taxes by forming a corporation
• Positive aspects of incorporation, including credibility, attracting investors, or transferring ownership
• The truth about double taxation
• Making sure your limited liability is not undermined by personal guarantees (many people get this wrong)
• Registration and maintenance of a corporation
• S Corporation vs. C Corporation and when to pick one instead of the other
• Taxes: what you can do with a C Corporation that you cannot do with an S Corporation
• Differences in tax rates and structures between C Corporations and S Corporations
• One major advantage of an S Corporation over an LLC that most people rarely know
• Important limitations of S Corporations
• Statutory close corporation -- what it is and how it is different from a regular C Corporation
• When to go for a close corporation instead of a C Corporation
• How you can distribute profits of a close corporation in a way that is prohibited for a C Corporation
• Limitations of close corporations
• Professional corporation -- what it is and who can create it
• What a professional corporation can and cannot do
• Important differences for limited liability of a professional corporation
• How to set up a corporation of any kind: All you need to know about creating C Corporation, S Corporation, close corporation or professional corporation
• When incorporation is not the way to go
• What a Limited Liability Company (LLC) is
• Tax flexibility of an LLC
graco winnie the pooh play yard instructions
toybox bankje winnie de pooh
cute winnie the pooh animated mobile wallpaper
winnie pooh car seat covers singapore
winnie lewis hilton hotels
winnie the pooh stroller recall
tigger s face from winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh quotes transfers
winnie the pooh psychological profile
winnie the pooh paint by numbers printouts
free winnie the pooh crochet pattern
winnie the pooh quotes wall
winnie the pooh border fabric
baby winnie the poo
first birthday winnie the pooh cards for brothers
winnie the pooh mugs nz
baby card using winnie the pooh on clouds cricut
knit pattern winnie the pooh
winnie texas independent refining
free winnie the pooh invitations
• Special allocation of income
• Limited liability of an LLC and how not to jeopardize it
• What taxes to pay with an LLC
• Disadvantages of an LLC
• Creating and managing an LLC: All you need to know about forming a Limited Liability Company
• Buy-out -- what it is, the benefits and disadvantages, how to prepare for a buy-out from the start
free winnie the pooh borders
winnie the pooh bowling color page
winnie the pooh cabinet pulls
how to make a winnie the pooh pinata
winnie the pooh cake atlanta ga
personalize your picture with winnie on printable tablecloth
cheap crib sheets winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh large fabric childrens boxes australia
winnie the pooh doll stroller blue snack tray and toy
winnie the pooh classic dishes canada
winnie the pooh felt ornament patterns free
embroidery winniemedia and school violence in the philippines
winnie the pooh bugil
walking winnie the pooh screensaver
winnie the pooh wall letters
winnie fishing model for cross stitch
winnie the pooh cupcake boxes
winnie the pooh birthday wall pictures
classic winnie the pooh timeless memories
where to buy winnie the pooh s costume in mumbaiAll Types of Corporations and LLC
• List of incorporation friendly states, why they are considered incorporation friendly, and a discussion about each of those states
• When to incorporate in your home state instead of an incorporation friendly state
• List of filing fees of each one of the incorporation friendly states
• Doing business on the Internet as a corporation
winnie the pooh cakes
winnie pooh car seat for toddlers
how winnie helped mandela in prison
free knitting pattern of winnie the pooh
printable pictures of baby winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh curtain rods
winnie mandela maya angelou interview
baby s first thanksgiving onesie winnie
childrens winnie the pooh rugs in plano tx
winnie the pooh bumble bee animated
free printables cake covers winnie the pooh
disney printable winnie the pooh coloring sheets
pictures of winnie the pooh birthday cakes
2001 mattel winnie the pooh train
what is the bad thing about winnie the pooh
gee haw winnie diddle
hallmark winnie the pooh quote
winnie the pooh window curtains
disney baby music and lights winnie pooh walkerwalmart
disney curtains winnie the poomike dowd arcadia florida
• Payroll taxes, federal income taxes, sales taxes, state taxes -- all you need to know about taxation
An Overall Closing Discussion
• Setting up your business
• Choosing a business entity
• Determining the legal requirements
• Registering a business name
• Getting an EIN (Employer's Identification Number)
• Determining if people you are paying should be considered employees or contractors
winnie pooh birthday clip art
baby shower winnie pooh y tiger
photo album winnie the pooh
winnie the phooh and tiger birthday decor
winnie wood pecker size 10 costume
winnie the pooh wedding favours
winnie the pooh balloon lamp
winnie the pooh cartoons online
winnie the pooh birth announcement cross stitch free download
winnie the pooh backpacks for kids
winnie the pooh colouring quotes
vtech winnie the pooh
disneyland winnie the pooh button
winnie the pooh cake topper stores in phoenix arizona
free winnie the pooh coloring pictures and borders
winnie the pooh by applause
free winnie the pooh coloring printouts to hang on the wall
winnie mandela the pooh clothes
winnie pooh birthday cakes
old original winnie the pooh baby blanket with trail to christopher robin
• Getting a business license
• Getting insurance coverage
disney winnie the pooh antenna toppers
winnie the pooh with a number one cake tin
happy birthday clip art of winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh castle for rent in ny
2001 24ft minnie winnie
winnie the pooh pumpkin recipe
winnie the pooh cross stitch patterns free
winnie the pooh bee hive coin bank
winnie the pooh invitations
1978 1979 1980 1981 winnebago minnie winnie for sale
dolly incorporated winnie the pooh crib musical light
winnie the pooh mirror
winnie the pooh xmas poems
baby winnie pooh fonts for free
how to draw winnie the pooh in nursery
winnie the pooh quilt double coverlet
watch free winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh pictures
winnie the pooh lesson plans grades 3 5
watch winnie the pooh cartoons online
• Obtaining other licenses from concerned state agencies
• Registering a trademark
Do you see how much information I offer in my guide? All that, for only $34.95.
It's a real guide -- practical, not some sort of a book that you see in bookstores for $12.95 with 300 pages of nonsense. Those books deal with theory, which is useless for a business person in the real world. But my guide offers raw, solid information that you can use today.
Isn't $34.95 worth paying for the safety of your business and personal assets? Put it into perspective: years, even decades into the future -- and you'll begin to see that is a very small investment.
Because it's an electronic book (e-book), you'll download it right away -- there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for it to be delivered. And if you ever lose the e-book file, you can re-download it again without additional charges.
The order process is completely automated and works 24/7. So you can download the e-book instantly, no matter what time of day or day of week it is. Everything is processed in real-time.
Once you download the e-book onto your computer, you can read it on the screen and even print it out. It's all up to you.
winnie the pooh head template
printable winnie the pooh quotes
graco winnie the pooh pack n play recall
clip art line drawings of winnie the pooh
sewing patterns winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh peek a pooh bedding
winnie the pooh bassinet instructions
1978 minnie winnie gas mileage
winnie the pooh halloween bowling
wladiwostok winnie pooh
pics of winnie the pooh as a baby
1980 minnie winnie door latch
winnie the pooh birthday cakes orange county ca
stilt walker at lake winnie chattanooga tn
clip art winnie the pooh borders
winnie the pooh pediatric medical equipment
winnie thank you cards
Another benefit of using e-books is that it's actually cheaper to print out an e-book (in cost of ink used by your printer) than it would cost for you to pay for the shipping when ordering a regular book. So you win here as well.
And since you can read the e-book on the screen before deciding if you want to print it out, your cost of delivery could effectively be $0.
But most importantly, you'll get this information right now. In just a few minutes, you'll be reading my guide and making the decision about the future of your business structure, instead of waiting for a book to be delivered. This beats ordering a printed book at a bookstore on all counts.
Additionally, when you order my guide, you automatically get all future updates for free. So I ever change something in the e-book or add more instructions, you'll be notified via e-mail and get the updated copy without any additional charges. You'll be kept up-to-date even when the introductory period ends and the price of the e-book goes up. Order right now, and you'll never have to overpay.
How can you be sure my guide is right for you?
If my guide doesn't answer all your questions, then I will refund your money upon your first request. No questions asked!
And if you tell me what you think is missing in my guide that would be useful to other people, then in addition to refunding you, I'll do the research myself, update the guide, and give you a free updated copy as a thank you gesture.
It really doesn't get any better than this. If you don't think this offer is more than fair, then please give me a call to tell me why. Call 302-476-2625, and ask for George. I welcome all feedback.
I can't think of a single reason why you wouldn't want to take me up on the offer.
Besides, forming your business correctly will save you 10 to 200 times the price of this guide in taxes this year alone. I am basing those estimates on the national average of the difference in the taxes paid by small businesses registered as C Corporations, S Corporations, LLCs and Sole Proprietorships for the tax year of 2008 (totaled up and paid in 2009). How much you save depends on your specialty and the size of your business, but in any case, you will recover the price of my guide many times over.
You simply have no reason not to read my guide. As I mentioned above: if after reading the Incorporation Master's Guide you are not able to clearly decide which structure to form without any doubt, then I'll refund your money to the penny.
The Incorporation Master's guide is not offered anywhere else -- neither in bookstores nor on other websites. This is an exclusive offer. And this is your only chance to get it. Order your copy now, so that you don't miss out on all the tax savings afforded to you by law.
Also, for some reason, people keep calling or emailing me and ask if I'm still selling the Incorporation Master's Guide.
Because I get close to 20 such inquiries per day, I want to post this note and assure you that this website is active and I'm still offering my guide. I am not a web designer, so this page might look simple. I like to keep things simple. Besides, my expertise is incorporation, not web design. And I'm sure you came here looking for useful information, not for flashy graphics.
In any case, if I ever decide to stop offering this guide to the public, I'll take the page down completely. So please rest assured knowing that the website is active, current, and the guide is still being sold.
Order Incorporation Master's Guide from Vast Publishing, the only company authorized to distribute my guide!
Unconditional 60-day 100% money-back guarantee.
P.S. If you need any help with your order or if you have any questions then don't hesitate to call me at 302-476-2625. Just ask for George.