How To Pick Your Business Structure: Sole Proprietorship vs. LLC vs. S Corporation vs. C Corporation -- Explained Specifically For a Small Business Owner
What you'll never read on websites that offer incorporation services.
ompanies that offer business filing services seem to provide plenty of information about different business structures right on their websites. But are you sure they provide you with all information so that you can make the choice that is most beneficial for you and not for them?
I'm not going to badmouth anyone, but let me ask you this question:
Most casinos offer Poker and Blackjack lessons right on the premises. But do they teach you how to play those games so you can win or just so you can spend more money at their establishment while thinking that you are going to win?
I'm sure you know the answer. So if you are making your decision about which business structure to form based on what you've read on a website of a company that offers to file your incorporation paperwork, then you are no better off that an amateur gambler at the casino table right after taking a lesson in gaming from that same casino.
I'm going to discuss various business structures available in the USA, including Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations, and C Corporations, and the differences among them. So that you can form a legal entity which really allows to save on taxes and shield you from liability.
Once you read the Incorporation Master's Guide:
• You'll discover the loopholes which allow you to save tens of thousands of dollars on taxes by forming the
right business structure.
• You'll discover how to properly protect your personal assets by forming a separate legal entity. So that you don't accidently lose the protection by piercing the corporate veil.
• You'll be able to decide if you should incorporate in a business-friendly state (like Delaware or Nevada).
• You'll also find out when you should not incorporate in another state, but instead register your company in your home state. (There are cases when incorporating in NV or DE can actually increase your taxes instead of lowering them.)
• Most importantly, you'll know which business structure is best for your specific situation: LLC, S corporation, C Corporation, Partnership or Sole Proprietorship. You'll know which one can save you the most on taxes (and there are huge differences in taxation of these entity types).
My guide covers all 50 states. So no matter where you are located, you'll be able to find all the information that you need.
What is Incorporation Master's Guide
What I have to offer you is an e-book about Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations and C Corporations. It describes all the differences among those business structures regarding taxation, acquisition, financing, transfer, exit and, of course, liability.
I am a businessman, and I value my time. I assume that you value your time as well. When I was creating my guide to help you quickly learn about business structures, I made sure to write it in a simple and condensed style.
If a concept can be fully explained in detail on one page, then it should be explained on one page, not on ten pages full of filler content.
What I have to offer you is a guide with 57 pages of pure information specifically on the topic of which business structure to pick given your particular situation.
It'll probably take you less than an hour to read the entire thing. Then, you can use it as a reference whenever you need to look up any specific information.
I am not a lawyer or a CPA; I am a businessman. My words are simple and to the point, so there is no confusion. My writing is meant for people who are interested in using their energy to make money rather than spending time on administrative tasks (which still must be done, but can be done quickly).
I included all information in an electronic (PDF) format for fast and easy distribution. This way you'll get it without having to pay for the shipping cost of a physical book, and you'll have access to all information immediately. Ordering and downloading the Incorporation Master's Guide only takes a couple of minutes.
What do all rich and successful people have in common?
They might have made their money differently, but there is one thing they all do:
They do everything they can to make sure they pay as little taxes as legally possible, while making sure their assets are well-protected from people looking for an easy lawsuit.
So if you already have substantial income or planning on making money with your new venture, you need to start doing what the rich do -- structure your business, your assets and your liabilities in a way that allows you to safely accumulate wealth.
What happens in the first few minutes of reading my guide:
Once you open my guide, you'll immediately learn if it's better for you to pay self-employment taxes (by using LLC) or pay yourself a salary (with S corporation) or go with double-taxation (C Corporation).
You'll be able to look at your current situation, at your business and your assets, and check my guide to see which structure best suits your needs and allows you to pay as little as possible in combined personal and corporate taxes.
You'll also discover a few instances when it makes sense to stick to a Sole Proprietorship covered by an umbrella liability insurance policy instead of forming a separate business entity.
tagalog slogan tungkol sa nutrisyon 2010
slogan of the great plains
baseball slogans for signs
voting slogans funny
homecoming slogans for a game against the eagles
campaign filipino slogan unique
rhyming slogan on global warming
the spirit of australia sloganeering
wellstar cobb hospital mission statement of slogan
example of slogan about environment
famous movie poster slogan
slogans for running for vice president
mga slogan ng pagkakaisa ng bansa
1960 s hippie slogans
slogans for homecoming +falcons
school board slogans
list of slogan promote quality
breakfast cereal slogans
pilipino slogan about health
insperational football slogans
drug free school slogans
catchy slogans for cereal
slogans for student council secretary
free embroidery pattern aa slogan
green eco council campaign slogan
examples of a poster slogan about inequality in life
good union campain slogans
5 slogans on school
As you continue reading, you'll form a concrete plan for how to structure your entity. You'll know the pros and cons of all alternatives, and you'll be able to pick the best legal structure for your location and situation.
In just a couple of hours from now you'll have a clear understanding of which business structure you need. You'll be ready to file your paperwork knowing that your legal entity is going to be structured the best way possible.
Who is Incorporation Master's Guide for?
My guide is for you if any one of the following applies:
• You are thinking about incorporation, but not sure if you need it or not.
• You have already decided to incorporate, but not sure which entity type is best.
• You are starting a new retail, wholesale, or service business and need to pick the right structure from the beginning.
• You are starting a professional practice or a consulting business.
• You are restructuring an existing business either by splitting up or by inviting new partners.
• You receive passive income from investments and need to lower your taxes.
• You are about to attract investment and need to structure your entity to reduce taxation and shield yourself from possible future problems with investors.
• You own property or have substantial business and/or personal assets that you need to protect from lawsuits.
My guide covers all 50 states and lists a great variety of situations to make sure that you'll find the solution that covers your specific needs.
What exactly is included in my guide?
Here is the table of contents of Incorporation Master's Guide:
• The Differences Between Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations and C Corporations
• The biggest financial advantage of a Sole Proprietorship
kitty litter slogans
free t shirt safety slogan and pictures
cheap attitud slogan t shirts uk
slogan tungkol sa pagpapahalaga ng tao
drama school posters and slogans
good slogans for student council that rhyme with isabella
liquor store slogans
slogans on gender equality in hindi
summer safety slogans
senior class slogans funny
meter reader safety slogans
wild life safety slogan
slogan about solid waste management
car wash slogan
catchy slogans for manganese
slogan tungkol sa pagpapahalaga tao
kalikasan ng wika slogan
skateboard company slogans
tagalog slogan tungkol sa pandaigdigan taon ng kabataan
stop bullying slogans
funny nursing slogans
cool secretary slogans
quots slogan nutritionstarbucks yogurt muffin calories
rehabilitation medicine slogans
slogan for beryllium
whats a catchy slogan to sale carbon
good slogans for police
• The single worst danger of a Sole Proprietorship
• Limitations of a Sole Proprietorship
• Taxes of a Sole Proprietorship
sample slogan for election candidates
no child smoking slogan
cool teamwork slogans
slogans for 5oth birthday
ppt analysis of shoes advertising slogan
slogans on forest
hospital slogan sample
popular revolutionary war slogans
funny chevy slogans
elementary student council slogan
safety slogans and quotes pizza
slogans on indian women in armed forces
funny class dental slogans
free student council slogans
funny high school president slogan ideas
slogans and posters on child labor in india
clever slogans for xenon
anti child labor picketing slogans
filipino slogan tungkul sa kalikasan
whos slogan is your true voice
company slogans for a fastener maker
elementary school vice president slogans
water conservation slogans
ford freestar slogansflorida + medicare + statistics by county
proverbs in hindi on productivity in slogans
slogans for revolutinary war
• When a Sole Proprietorship is the most appropriate business form
• What you need to know about tax credits
• How to set up a Sole Proprietorship.
• When a Partnership is really a Partnership
• Four different kinds of Partnerships and the most appropriate one for your business
• When to pick a Partnership instead of a corporation
• Advantages for raising capital and finding better-qualified employees
• The single biggest problem with Partnerships
• How to set up a Partnership agreement
• Splitting profits and picking up losses
• What taxes to pay
• How to set up a Partnership
• When you really should set up a corporation (and when you really shouldn't)
• How to lower your taxes by forming a corporation
• Positive aspects of incorporation, including credibility, attracting investors, or transferring ownership
• The truth about double taxation
• Making sure your limited liability is not undermined by personal guarantees (many people get this wrong)
• Registration and maintenance of a corporation
• S Corporation vs. C Corporation and when to pick one instead of the other
• Taxes: what you can do with a C Corporation that you cannot do with an S Corporation
slogan making anti drugs
assisted living slogans
band slogans for student coucil
slogan na tungkol sa pangangalaga at pagmamahal ng kalikasan at wika na may 15 na salita
anti animal abuse slogans
kahulugan ng slogan sa filipino
student council slogans list
good slogan for a football game + rabbits
funny hand washing slogans
candy related slogans for school elections
bmx safety slogans
religion theme party slogan
football banner slogans for knights
slogan for mercury the element
1957 safety slogans
pirate homecoming slogans
truck trailer slogans
homecoming voting slogans
pro for a students council slogans
slogans on environment logs and roots
slogan tungkol sa paalam sa pagkabata
slogans about honesty
autumn ad campaign slogans
elementary classroom slogan
• Differences in tax rates and structures between C Corporations and S Corporations
• One major advantage of an S Corporation over an LLC that most people rarely know
• Important limitations of S Corporations
• Statutory close corporation -- what it is and how it is different from a regular C Corporation
• When to go for a close corporation instead of a C Corporation
• How you can distribute profits of a close corporation in a way that is prohibited for a C Corporation
• Limitations of close corporations
• Professional corporation -- what it is and who can create it
• What a professional corporation can and cannot do
• Important differences for limited liability of a professional corporation
• How to set up a corporation of any kind: All you need to know about creating C Corporation, S Corporation, close corporation or professional corporation
• When incorporation is not the way to go
• What a Limited Liability Company (LLC) is
• Tax flexibility of an LLC
• Special allocation of income
• Limited liability of an LLC and how not to jeopardize it
• What taxes to pay with an LLC
• Disadvantages of an LLC
• Creating and managing an LLC: All you need to know about forming a Limited Liability Company
• Buy-out -- what it is, the benefits and disadvantages, how to prepare for a buy-out from the start
All Types of Corporations and LLC
• List of incorporation friendly states, why they are considered incorporation friendly, and a discussion about each of those states
• When to incorporate in your home state instead of an incorporation friendly state
middle school campaign funny slogans
free student council campaign slogans with the word shots in them
slogan tungkol sa bayan
wellstar cobb hospital slogan statement
slogans for treasurers
donner party slogan
mga slogan na pangkalikasan
which is the old slogan of mentos
catchy business paper slogan going green
catchy safety slogans for 4 h posters
nz bank slogan
slogans with footprints
sample slogan abput wildlife
peace slogans for kids
church motivation slogans
ja innercitygreen font colour slogan
photos of slogan writing with drawing on the topic literacy
slogan high school treasure
political slogan ideas ph
funny fantasy football team slogans
student council slogans music themed
ano ang ibig sabihin ng slogan o talata
nice slogans for fitness center
clean and green slogan advertisment
slogan para sa pagbabago
clever real estate slogans
• List of filing fees of each one of the incorporation friendly states
• Doing business on the Internet as a corporation
• Payroll taxes, federal income taxes, sales taxes, state taxes -- all you need to know about taxation
An Overall Closing Discussion
• Setting up your business
• Choosing a business entity
• Determining the legal requirements
• Registering a business name
• Getting an EIN (Employer's Identification Number)
• Determining if people you are paying should be considered employees or contractors
• Getting a business license
• Getting insurance coverage
• Obtaining other licenses from concerned state agencies
• Registering a trademark
Do you see how much information I offer in my guide? All that, for only $34.95.
slogan for fertility clinic
youth slogans on environment
school health slogan
five slogan about removing fast food
slogans of drama
slogan tungkol sa kalikasan(larawan
flower slogan for iron
slogan tungkol sa family planning
slogan de centrum
catchy going green slogans
political slogan maker
catchy student council campaign slogans
popular slogans for vice
t shirts slogan olds gud
florida landscaping slogans
spanish ads slogans 2010
slogan tungkol sa pangangalaga sa mundo at sa kalikasan
slogan tunkol sa guro
elementary class election slogans
english kalikasan slogan
slogan tungkol sa kapayapaan
slogans releted industrial chemistry
tagalog campaign slogan
slogan for rugs
halimbawa ng election slogan
election campaign slogans for a kids school election
example of a slogan about dirty river tagalog
slogan dungeons and dragons club
It's a real guide -- practical, not some sort of a book that you see in bookstores for $12.95 with 300 pages of nonsense. Those books deal with theory, which is useless for a business person in the real world. But my guide offers raw, solid information that you can use today
Isn't $34.95 worth paying for the safety of your business and personal assets? Put it into perspective: years, even decades into the future -- and you'll begin to see that is a very small investment.
Because it's an electronic book (e-book), you'll download it right away -- there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for it to be delivered. And if you ever lose the e-book file, you can re-download it again without additional charges.
The order process is completely automated and works 24/7. So you can download the e-book instantly, no matter what time of day or day of week it is. Everything is processed in real-time.
Once you download the e-book onto your computer, you can read it on the screen and even print it out. It's all up to you.
Another benefit of using e-books is that it's actually cheaper to print out an e-book (in cost of ink used by your printer) than it would cost for you to pay for the shipping when ordering a regular book. So you win here as well.
And since you can read the e-book on the screen before deciding if you want to print it out, your cost of delivery could effectively be $0.
But most importantly, you'll get this information right now. In just a few minutes, you'll be reading my guide and making the decision about the future of your business structure, instead of waiting for a book to be delivered. This beats ordering a printed book at a bookstore on all counts.
Additionally, when you order my guide, you automatically get all future updates for free. So I ever change something in the e-book or add more instructions, you'll be notified via e-mail and get the updated copy without any additional charges. You'll be kept up-to-date even when the introductory period ends and the price of the e-book goes up. Order right now, and you'll never have to overpay.
How can you be sure my guide is right for you?
If my guide doesn't answer all your questions, then I will refund your money upon your first request. No questions asked!
slogan maker in nutritional month
school slogan ideas
slogans against the eagles
slogan tungkol sa mga guro
rhyming slogans for junior high president campaign
football award slogans and sayings
boron the element slogan and pictures
beer slogans funny
slogans for garbage holders
short slogan for environment
slogans to avoid plastics
what is dale earle slogan from washington county calais maine
funny drug and alcohol slogans
slogan about effect of smoking and air pollution to man and environment
philippine campaign slogan
political slogan examples in philippines
slogan for the gulf coastal plains
krypton element slogan
slogan on pollution solution
whats a good slogan for chlorine
anti drug slogans for kids
slogan para sa kalikasan ng wikang filipino
hindi slogans conservation of wildlife and forest translate in hindi
homecoming campaign slogans
threatened habitats slogan
funny slogans for kids
suitable ideas poster slogans for 4th grade student council
And if you tell me what you think is missing in my guide that would be useful to other people, then in addition to refunding you, I'll do the research myself, update the guide, and give you a free updated copy
as a thank you gesture.
It really doesn't get any better than this. If you don't think this offer is more than fair, then please give me a call to tell me why. Call 302-476-2625, and ask for George. I welcome all feedback.
I can't think of a single reason why you wouldn't want to take me up on the offer.
Besides, forming your business correctly will save you 10 to 200 times the price of this guide in taxes this year alone. I am basing those estimates on the national average of the difference in the taxes paid by small businesses registered as C Corporations, S Corporations, LLCs and Sole Proprietorships for the tax year of 2008 (totaled up and paid in 2009). How much you save depends on your specialty and the size of your business, but in any case, you will recover the price of my guide many times over.
You simply have no reason not to read my guide. As I mentioned above: if after reading the Incorporation Master's Guide you are not able to clearly decide which structure to form without any doubt, then I'll refund your money to the penny.
The Incorporation Master's guide is not offered anywhere else -- neither in bookstores nor on other websites. This is an exclusive offer. And this is your only chance to get it. Order your copy now, so that you don't miss out on all the tax savings afforded to you by law.
Also, for some reason, people keep calling or emailing me and ask if I'm still selling the Incorporation Master's Guide.
Because I get close to 20 such inquiries per day, I want to post this note and assure you that this website is active and I'm still offering my guide. I am not a web designer, so this page might look simple. I like to keep things simple. Besides, my expertise is incorporation, not web design. And I'm sure you came here looking for useful information, not for flashy graphics.
In any case, if I ever decide to stop offering this guide to the public, I'll take the page down completely. So please rest assured knowing that the website is active, current, and the guide is still being sold.
Order Incorporation Master's Guide from Vast Publishing, the only company authorized to distribute my guide!
Unconditional 60-day 100% money-back guarantee.
kahulugan ng slogan
slogan tungkol sa produkto ng bansa
funny slogans photography bussines
sample slogan for honesty and sincerity
spirit slogans for marching band contest
organic pest repeller funky slogan sample
german tank slogans
slogan tungkol sa wika
slogan tungkol sa noli me tangere
campaign slogans for little kids
integrity slogan insurance company
funny slogans mercury
35th anniversary slogan
slogans for elementary presidential elections
slogan on carbohydrates
new clothing brand slogans
5th grade class president slogans for the name alex
cute slogans for class president
senior candy theme slogan
slogan tungkol sa pamilya
treasurer elementary slogans
team work slogan at workplace
light a christmass tree project slogan
candy slogans used for team spirit
slogan for anti mosquito
slogan ng boys scout ung tagalog
P.S. If you need any help with your order or if you have any questions then don't hesitate to call me at 302-476-2625. Just ask for George.