How To Pick Your Business Structure: Sole Proprietorship vs. LLC vs. S Corporation vs. C Corporation -- Explained Specifically For a Small Business Owner
What you'll never read on websites that offer incorporation services.
ompanies that offer business filing services seem to provide plenty of information about different business structures right on their websites. But are you sure they provide you with all information so that you can make the choice that is most beneficial for you and not for them?
I'm not going to badmouth anyone, but let me ask you this question:
Most casinos offer Poker and Blackjack lessons right on the premises. But do they teach you how to play those games so you can win or just so you can spend more money at their establishment while thinking that you are going to win?
I'm sure you know the answer. So if you are making your decision about which business structure to form based on what you've read on a website of a company that offers to file your incorporation paperwork, then you are no better off that an amateur gambler at the casino table right after taking a lesson in gaming from that same casino.
I'm going to discuss various business structures available in the USA, including Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations, and C Corporations, and the differences among them. So that you can form a legal entity which really allows to save on taxes and shield you from liability.
Once you read the Incorporation Master's Guide:
• You'll discover the loopholes which allow you to save tens of thousands of dollars on taxes by forming the
right business structure.
• You'll discover how to properly protect your personal assets by forming a separate legal entity. So that you don't accidently lose the protection by piercing the corporate veil.
• You'll be able to decide if you should incorporate in a business-friendly state (like Delaware or Nevada).
• You'll also find out when you should not incorporate in another state, but instead register your company in your home state. (There are cases when incorporating in NV or DE can actually increase your taxes instead of lowering them.)
• Most importantly, you'll know which business structure is best for your specific situation: LLC, S corporation, C Corporation, Partnership or Sole Proprietorship. You'll know which one can save you the most on taxes (and there are huge differences in taxation of these entity types).
My guide covers
aircraft mechanic working in hangar diorama
rubric for grading dioramas 1st grade
jurassic park diorama
diecast car diorama
okefenokee swamp diorama
diorama rubric + elementary
tropical rainforest diorama pictures
pictures of ecosystems diorama
ocean ecosystem dioramaphil
ang panahanan noon diorama
construire diorama garage 1 18
rubrics for ecossytems diorama third grade
the hidden staircase diorama
diorama wetland ga
example of a pond diorama
fifth grade diorama rubric
project rubric for diorama second grade
wetlands habitat diorama and everglades
nicholas the massachusetts tale diorama
ocean life diorama
land biomo diorama
picture of best arctic tundra dioramaall 50 states. So no matter where you are located, you'll be able to find all the information that you need.
What is Incorporation Master's Guide
What I have to offer you is an e-book about Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations and C Corporations. It describes all the differences among those business structures regarding taxation, acquisition, financing, transfer, exit and, of course, liability.
I am a businessman, and I value my time. I assume that you value your time as well. When I was creating my guide to help you quickly learn about business structures, I made sure to write it in a simple and condensed style.
If a concept can be fully explained in detail on one page, then it should be explained on one page, not on ten pages full of filler content.
What I have to offer you is a guide with 57 pages of pure information
tiger habitat diorama
taiga anilmal printouts for diorama
aquatic habitat diorama
the flow of energy summary grassland diorama
how to make a water ecosystem diorama for kids
the indian in the cupboard diorama
how to make a tropical forest diorama
coral reef biome diorama
what is florida s highland lowlands wetlands 4th grade diorama
diorama ecosystems tropical forest 3rd grade
gundam diorama background
pictures of tundra biome diorama
luftwaffe diorama 1 48
how to make a plexi glass diorama case
diorama of florida everglades
aquatic biome diorama
pictures of a tundra biome diorama
eucalyptus forest dioramas
diecast car dioramas
beach ecosystem diorama
woodland cree dioramascarlet ibis short story notes and symbols
miami indian diorama
mountain ecosystem dioramaspecifically on the topic of which business structure to pick given your particular situation.
It'll probably take you less than an hour to read the entire thing. Then, you can use it as a reference whenever you need to look up any specific information.
I am not a lawyer or a CPA; I am a businessman. My words are simple and to the point, so there is no confusion. My writing is meant for people who are interested in using their energy to make money rather than spending time on administrative tasks (which still must be done, but can be done quickly).
I included all information in an electronic (PDF) format for fast and easy distribution. This way you'll get it without having to pay for the shipping cost of a physical book, and you'll have access to all information immediately. Ordering and downloading the Incorporation Master's Guide only takes a couple of minutes.
What do all rich and successful people have in common?
They might have made their money differently, but there is one thing they all do:
diorama antarctica animals
diorama of the indian in the cupboard
diorama rubric poem
generic diorama rubric
artic tundra project diorama
example for ecosystem for diorama for fourth grader
survival camp diorama in a shoebox
marsh ecosystem diorama
pond habitat diorama information
wholesale diorama ornament
diorama of the everglades
elementary arctic diorama
inca geography diorama
numbat habitat diorama ideas
water ecosystem diorama
florida everglades diorama
habitat everglades diorama
ga wetlands diorama
how to make a ga wetland diorama
moose diorama ideas
deciduous forest diorama
ecosystem grassland diorama images
1 18 diorama garage
mountain biome diorama
They do everything they can to make sure they pay as little taxes as legally possible
, while making sure their assets are well-protected from people looking for an easy lawsuit.
So if you already have substantial income or planning on making money with your new venture, you need to start doing what the rich do -- structure your business, your assets and your liabilities in a way that allows you to safely accumulate wealth.
What happens in the first few minutes of reading my guide:
Once you open my guide, you'll immediately learn if it's better for you to pay self-employment taxes (by using LLC) or pay yourself a salary (with S corporation) or go with double-taxation (C Corporation).
rubric for making a diorama on a book
diorama ng mga amerikano w picture
stonehenge school diorama
sample of creative food groups diorama grade 3
diorama of mound buildersmike dowd arcadia florida
tundra weather diorama
arctic tundra dioramas examples
diorama of toucan environment
sample images of a diorama deciduous forest
bethlehem coloring diorama
forest ecosystem diorama
picture of tropical rainforest biome diorama
animals of antarctica diorama
diorama opf a savanna
third grade diorama photos and tiger
carnival diorama printouts
example of diorama in mathgalle
tropical rainforest biome diorama
lake ecosystem diorama
free diorama rubric
rainforest waterfall diorama
dioramas of panda bears habitat
pictures of diorama habitats
biome diorama pictures
atlantic ocean and wetlands diorama of georgia
aquatic saltwater biome diorama
You'll be able to look at your current situation, at your business and your assets, and check my guide to see which structure best suits your needs and allows you to pay as little as possible in combined personal and corporate taxes.
You'll also discover a few instances when it makes sense to stick to a Sole Proprietorship covered by an umbrella liability insurance policy instead of forming a separate business entity.
As you continue reading, you'll form a concrete plan for how to structure your entity. You'll know the pros and cons of all alternatives, and you'll be able to pick the best legal structure for your location and situation.
In just a couple of hours from now you'll have a clear understanding of which business structure you need. You'll be ready to file your paperwork knowing that your legal entity is going to be structured the best way possible.
Who is Incorporation Master's Guide for?
tropiacal grassland diorama
diorama and makasaysayang pook pilipinas
elite miniatures 28mm dioramas
marine biome diorama
diorama project for an aquatic ecosystem food chain
directions for building swamp diorama trees
20mm napoleonic dioramas
polar tundra diorama
land biome diorama project of desert
diorama antartica albatros
turtle adaptation diorama
school project wolf cave diorama
diorama of antarctica by children
caveman dioramas photos
diecast cars diorama
printable backgrounds for a dinosaur diorama
diorama ecosystems tropical forest 3rd grade
desert biome diorama
how to make a diorama of guinea pig
parrot fish diorama
savannah grassland dioramafloorplan 3d version 11 trial period activation code
taiga biome diorama project
making an orangutan diorama in a shoe box
climate region diorama scoring rubric
grasslands diorama image
dolphin habitat diorama
My guide is for you if any one of the following applies:
• You are thinking about incorporation, but not sure if you need it or not.
• You have already decided to incorporate, but not sure which entity type is best.
• You are starting a new retail, wholesale, or service business and need to pick the right structure from the beginning.
• You are starting a professional practice or a consulting business.
• You are restructuring an existing business either by splitting up or by inviting new partners.
• You receive passive income from investments and need to lower your taxes.
• You are about to attract investment and need to structure your entity to reduce taxation and shield yourself from possible future problems with investors.
• You own property or have substantial business and/or personal assets that you need to protect from lawsuits.
My guide covers all 50 states and lists a great variety of situations to make sure that you'll find the solution that covers your specific needs.
What exactly is included in my guide?
Here is the table of contents of Incorporation Master's Guide:
• The Differences Between Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations and C Corporations
• The biggest financial advantage of a Sole Proprietorship
• The single worst danger of a Sole Proprietorship
• Limitations of a Sole Proprietorship
• Taxes of a Sole Proprietorship
• When a Sole Proprietorship is the most appropriate business form
• What you need to know about tax credits
• How to set up a Sole Proprietorship.
• When a Partnership is really a Partnership
• Four different kinds of Partnerships and the most appropriate one for your business
• When to pick a Partnership instead of a corporation
• Advantages for raising capital and finding better-qualified employees
• The single biggest problem with Partnerships
• How to set up a Partnership agreement
• Splitting profits and picking up losses
• What taxes to pay
• How to set up a Partnership
• When you really should set up a corporation (and when you really shouldn't)
• How to lower your taxes by forming a corporation
• Positive aspects of incorporation, including credibility, attracting investors, or transferring ownership
• The truth about double taxation
• Making sure your limited liability is not undermined by personal guarantees (many people get this wrong)
• Registration and maintenance of a corporation
• S Corporation vs. C Corporation and when to pick one instead of the other
• Taxes: what you can do with a C Corporation that you cannot do with an S Corporation
• Differences in tax rates and structures between C Corporations and S Corporations
• One major advantage of an S Corporation over an LLC that most people rarely know
• Important limitations of S Corporations
• Statutory close corporation -- what it is and how it is different from a regular C Corporation
• When to go for a close corporation instead of a C Corporation
• How you can distribute profits of a close corporation in a way that is prohibited for a C Corporation
• Limitations of close corporations
• Professional corporation -- what it is and who can create it
• What a professional corporation can and cannot do
• Important differences for limited liability of a professional corporation
• How to set up a corporation of any kind: All you need to know about creating C Corporation, S Corporation, close corporation or professional corporation
• When incorporation is not the way to go
• What a Limited Liability Company (LLC) is
• Tax flexibility of an LLC
• Special allocation of income
photos of grassland diorama
animals in grasslands + buffalo diorama
1 18 car diorama
diorama + freshwater +ecosystems
elementary coniferous forest dioramaprodu
maya indians diorama
diorama ga wetlands ideas
diorama habitats for penguins
dioramas for organisms in the snow
diorama ng mga amerikano sa pilpinas
pictures of grassland dioramas
pictures of dioramas of ancient china
free chainies diorama in tray techniquespanish dinner invitation
ecosytem dioramas moutains
deciduous forrest diorama
diorama of saltwater biome
everglades diorama tips
temperature rainforest biome diorama
indian in the cupboard diorama
show me an wilderness island diorama in a shoebox
food chain diorama grassland
african savanna diorama school project
dioramas for hopi indian tribe
• Limited liability of an LLC and how not to jeopardize it
• What taxes to pay with an LLC
• Disadvantages of an LLC
• Creating and managing an LLC: All you need to know about forming a Limited Liability Company
• Buy-out -- what it is, the benefits and disadvantages, how to prepare for a buy-out from the start
All Types of Corporations and LLC
• List of incorporation friendly states, why they are considered incorporation friendly, and a discussion about each of those states
• When to incorporate in your home state instead of an incorporation friendly state
• List of filing fees of each one of the incorporation friendly states
• Doing business on the Internet as a corporation
• Payroll taxes, federal income taxes, sales taxes, state taxes -- all you need to know about taxation
An Overall Closing Discussion
• Setting up your business
• Choosing a business entity
• Determining the legal requirements
• Registering a business name
• Getting an EIN (Employer's Identification Number)
• Determining if people you are paying should be considered employees or contractors
• Getting a business license
• Getting insurance coverage
• Obtaining other licenses from concerned state agencies
• Registering a trademark
Do you see how much information I offer in my guide? All that, for only $34.95.
It's a real guide -- practical, not some sort of a book that you see in bookstores for $12.95 with 300 pages of nonsense. Those books deal with theory, which is useless for a business person in the real world. But my guide offers raw, solid information that you can use today.
Isn't $34.95 worth paying for the safety of your business and personal assets? Put it into perspective: years, even decades into the future -- and you'll begin to see that is a very small investment.
Because it's an electronic book (e-book), you'll download it right away -- there is no shipping cost and no need to wait for it to be delivered. And if you ever lose the e-book file, you can re-download it again without additional charges.
The order process is completely automated and works 24/7. So you can download the e-book instantly, no matter what time of day or day of week it is. Everything is processed in real-time.
Once you download the e-book onto your computer, you can read it on the screen and even print it out. It's all up to you.
Another benefit of using e-books is that it's actually cheaper to print out an e-book (in cost of ink used by your printer) than it would cost for you to pay for the shipping when ordering a regular book. So you win here as well.
And since you can read the e-book on the screen before deciding if you want to print it out, your cost of delivery could effectively be $0.
But most importantly, you'll get this information right now. In just a few minutes, you'll be reading my guide and making the decision about the future of your business structure, instead of waiting for a book to be delivered. This beats ordering a printed book at a bookstore on all counts.
Additionally, when you order my guide, you automatically get all future updates for free. So I ever change something in the e-book or add more instructions, you'll be notified via e-mail and get the updated copy without any additional charges. You'll be kept up-to-date even when the introductory period ends and the price of the e-book goes up. Order right now, and you'll never have to overpay.
How can you be sure my guide is right for you?
If my guide doesn't answer all your questions, then I will refund your money upon your first request. No questions asked!
And if you tell me what you think is missing in my guide that would be useful to other people, then in addition to refunding you, I'll do the research myself, update the guide, and give you a free updated copy as a thank you gesture.
It really doesn't get any better than this. If you don't think this offer is more than fair, then please give me a call to tell me why. Call 302-476-2625, and ask for George. I welcome all feedback.
I can't think of a single reason why you wouldn't want to take me up on the offer.
Besides, forming your business correctly will save you 10 to 200 times the price of this guide in taxes this year alone. I am basing those estimates on the national average of the difference in the taxes paid by small businesses registered as C Corporations, S Corporations, LLCs and Sole Proprietorships for the tax year of 2008 (totaled up and paid in 2009). How much you save depends on your specialty and the size of your business, but in any case, you will recover the price of my guide many times over.
You simply have no reason not to read my guide. As I mentioned above: if after reading the Incorporation Master's Guide you are not able to clearly decide which structure to form without any doubt, then I'll refund your money to the penny.
The Incorporation Master's guide is not offered anywhere else -- neither in bookstores nor on other websites. This is an exclusive offer. And this is your only chance to get it. Order your copy now, so that you don't miss out on all the tax savings afforded to you by law.
Also, for some reason, people keep calling or emailing me and ask if I'm still selling the Incorporation Master's Guide.
hopi indians diorama
plaster wall plants for dioramas
diorama of chimpanzees
making a mangrove diorama
rapidshare airport diorama designs
1 16 diecast diorama
how to modify gundam diorama polypropylene
how to make a desert habitat diorama for 2nd grade
un diorama del dia de la raza
tropical savanna climate dioramas
ocean biome diorama
4th grade forest ecosystems dioramas
how to make a shoebox american desert diorama
desert ecosystem dioramas
habitat project a picture of a tundra diorama
desert biome diorama animals
diorama + south pasadena
christian dior diorama
andes mountain diorama from stuff you can get from the dollar tree
diorama on leopard seals
3rd grade desert biome dioramas
shoebox diorama of ralph s mouse running on the maze
ecosystem diorama lesson plan
rainforest food chain diorama
Because I get close to 20 such inquiries per day, I want to post this note and assure you that this website is active and I'm still offering my guide. I am not a web designer, so this page might look simple. I like to keep things simple
. Besides, my expertise is incorporation, not web design. And I'm sure you came here looking for useful information, not for flashy graphics.
pictures of diorama wetlands projects
maniac magee diorama
5th grade rubric for assessing dioramas and projects
butterfly habitat diorama
pictures of african savannah diorama projects
printable diorama background 1 6
diorama ng mga amerikano
diorama art ww1 fort tfc
lifezone elementary school diorama projects
how to make a diorama of a jellyfish habitat
pictures of 3rd grade habitats diorama
diorama of rainforest biome
bat habitat diorama
diorama rubric elementary
ecosystem diorama project for 4th graders
black forest germany carving wall diorama
3rd grade diorama of the rainforest ecosystem
diorama of stonehenge for kids
how to make a miniature buffet table for diorama
temperate forest diorama
dioramas of ww2 damaged armor
first grade diorama rubric
photo create diorama maker download
cowboys and indian dioramas and scenery
In any case, if I ever decide to stop offering this guide to the public, I'll take the page down completely. So please rest assured knowing that the website is active, current, and the guide is still being sold.
Order Incorporation Master's Guide from Vast Publishing, the only company authorized to distribute my guide!
Unconditional 60-day 100% money-back guarantee.
diorama scenery printable
tropical ecosystem diorama project
pink dolphin dioramas
examples of wetlands diorama
how to make a diorama of arkansas
georgia marsh dioramainstruction
ecosystem diorama coral reef
kids biome dioramas
biome grassland diorama
animals and plants diorama
earth s biomes diorama
terrestrial ecosystem diorama
american civil war diorama
simple ecosystem diorama rubric
eastern woodlands diorama
how to make an arctic tundra diorama
ufo nazi diorama
free printable cutouts for diorama
P.S. If you need any help with your order or if you have any questions then don't hesitate to call me at 302-476-2625. Just ask for George.